In just four weeks from now, I will be at Techorama NL 2019. Yay! :) This will be my first time attending Techorama, and I’m very excited to see what it’s like. It’s larger and broader than the data events I usually attend, so I’m looking forward to learning about new topics from speakers I have never seen live before.
Techorama NL 2019 Schedule
I will be presenting my Pipelines and Packages: Introduction to Azure Data Factory session on Wednesday, October 2nd from 8:45am – 9:45am. Join me if you want to learn the basics of Azure Data Factory :)
When I’m not presenting, I hope to attend as many of the other sessions as I can. And I do hope my data friends will forgive me for picking other types of sessions at this event ;) I don’t often go to events where I get to learn about accessibility, social engineering and CSS! :) These are the sessions I’m most looking forward to:
- 5 Tips for Cultivating EQ in the Workplace by Christina Aldan (@luckygirliegirl)
- Empathy Is Your Secret Weapon by Christina Aldan (@luckygirliegirl)
- Accessibility: Coding and Beyond by Svetlana Kouznetsova (@svknyc)
- Socially Engineering Your Pathway to a Better Team by Olivia Liddell (@oliravi)
- Think Like a Trainer: Improving Your Communication Skills by Olivia Liddell (@oliravi)
- Azure Key Vault, Azure Dev Ops and Data Factory how do these Azure Services work perfectly together! by Erwin de Kreuk (@ErwindeKreuk)
- The Developer’s Guide to Selling Your Work by Todd Gardner (@toddhgardner)
- I’m Going To Make You Stop Hating CSS by Lemon (@AhoyLemon)
- Shrink The Web: How To Get Happier By Removing Crap by Lemon (@AhoyLemon)
See you there?
If you don’t have a ticket yet, make sure to buy one before they’re all gone! And if you’re attending, please let me know so I can come and say hi to you :) In the meantime, follow @TechoramaNL and join the conversation by using the #Techorama and #TechoramaNL hashtags. See you there!